Simple Network Tester makes network testing easier than ever. Measure network performance by sending test data between agents installed on any two Windows PCs. Tests cover:
* Available bandwidth
* Response time or latency
* Voice and video streaming quality
Simple Network Tester's unique web-page user interface makes remote network testing as easy as browsing the web. Tests are saved as normal browser bookmarks. This means you can consolidate all your tests in a single document, email them to other people to run, or create a troubleshooting page on your company's intranet.
Simple Network Tester is also a convenient traffic generator. You can use it alongside other network testing tools. You can send data through your network between any number of pairs of PCs without requiring cooperation from anyone at those remote locations.
Simple Network Tester is quick and easy to install: where your users work, in each remote location, and alongside your web, email and application servers.
* Test connectivity and measure data transfer rates.
* Measure how long it takes for a packet to travel to and from your most remote location.
* Check the quality of voice and video by testing for jitter, packet drops, and out of order packets.
* Document benefits from network improvements by creating before and after test scenarios.
What's New? We're proud to announce the release of version 3.0 on February 13, 2008. Version 3.0 adds many new features and recommended bug fixes. Along with a new, streamlined user interface, you get:
* Streaming tests now simulate a "jitter buffer" which accumulates and re-orders incoming packets. Along with all new high-precision timing code you can better simulate VoIP calls and video presentations.
* Quality of service. You can optionally set the Differentiated Services Code Point (DSCP) and the 802.1p priority bits on all traffic streams (file copy, latency test, streaming.)
MAC Change Change your Mac Address without rebooting your system. MAC Change is a network utility for Windows that allows you to spoofing Mac Address of your network card. MAC Change also include a very useful database that contains all manufacturer of the card
SwitchInspector SwitchInspector is an easy to use application that assists you with the design, validation and auditing of your Local Area Network. SwitchInspector provides an easy and effective way to inspect a Cisco LAN switch and report connected network devices.
IP Helper This IP Helper software shows you both your internal and external IP addresses, can notify you by email when they change, performs DNS and Whois lookups, and much more!
IPD Personal With e-mail Alert XP IP Detective Personal will monitor your ip address. When it changes, you will be sent an email to two different addresses with the new ip address.
Ping Monitor Tool : SuperPinger SuperPinger is a powerful enterprise graphic ping monitor tool . It is able to detect thousands of IP equipments simultaneously and send message when states of some equipments change , it could also adopt necessary steps to deal with troubles.
Version: 3.0 Released: Feb, 14 2008 License: Shareware, $29.99 Expires: Expires after 15 Days
File size: 3,952 K Platforms: Windows Vista/XP Downloads: 30
Simple Network Tester's unique browser-based user interface makes testing easier than ever. Measures available bandwidth, network latency, and voice or video quality of service by sending test data between any two PCs on your network.