This is a programmable multiple-precision hex calculator with many utilities for you to perform a lot of big number math operations. Key Features:
1. Standard hex calculator: basic math operations; Hex/Dec/Oct/Bin conversions; byte/operand swaps; square root, Jacobi symbol calculations.
2. Scripting host and automation: VBScript / JScript support; big number operation methods.
3. Hash/CRC/checksum calculator: MD2, MD4, MD5, SHA, RIPEMD hash algorithms; 16-bit and 32-bit CRC values; message and file support.
4. Hex formatter: ASCII text, c-source code, memory dump, big number to hex number.
5. Pseudo-random data/prime generator: generate pseudo-random sequence of bits; search for random primes.
6. Randomicity/primality test: perform primality test and some statistical tests.
7. Evaluate and simulate a variety of shift register configurations.
The PC Detective SE monitors your PC, logging all activity including websites visited, applications run, all keystrokes, chat conversations, Instant messages and regular screen captures all in complete stealth.
ClockLock Restricts access to computer for specific time frame for specific users. Can be used by parents to control the time their children spend on the computer. It makes sure the computer is not used excessively.
Lizard Protector Protect your content from unauthorized copying, printing and distribution. Determine when it expires. HTML, web page, web site, elearning, document, image and flash security with US Government strength encryption & Digital Rights Management controls.
Version: 4.22 Released: Jun, 26 2009 License: Shareware, $39.95 Expires: Expires after 20 Days
File size: 1,493 K Platforms: Windows XP/ME/NT/2000/98 Downloads: 30
A programmable multiple-precision hex calculator with many utilities. With it, you can perform a lot of big number math and encryption operations, such as: square root, modular inverse; hash make; primality test; hex, dec, oct, bin conversions.